SNR-222 - Stynylrez Primer (Six Tone Pack - Bronze, Copper, Gold, TerraCotta, Pale Sage, Light Mustard)
For the perfect prime every time use Badger Air-Brush Co.'s new Stynylrez ready to use primer. Stynylrez water based acrylic polyurethane is an easy to apply surface primer that dries to a hard flat finish. Stynylrez Primer can be applied to a variety of plastics, metal, woods, resins and various other substrates; simple and easy application, simple easy cleanup. It is self-leveling, detail enhancing, coverage provides excellent adhesion and durability. 18 colors - are offered for the unique needs of the professional airbrush artist and hobbiest. If frozen, Stynylrez will not return to use-able condition. DO NOT FREEZE. Stynylrez primer meets ASTMD-4236 standards. Made in the U.S.A. Not recommended for use by children ages 14 and under without adult supervision.
- Self leveling primer Simple and easy application detail enhancing coverage
- Excellent adhesion and durability, Dries to a hard flat finish
- For use on plastics, metals, woods, resin, various other substrates, Simple and easy clean up
- The perfect prime, every time available in 18 Tone pack
- Proudly bottled and made in the USA
- DO NOT FREEZE. If frozen, this product, will not return to use-able condition