260-1 Abrasive Gun Set
The 260 Hobby Abrasive Gun creates an endless variety of effects in glass etching, or cuts monograms in wood or metal. The 260 can also prep wood, plastic, and metal surfaces and curved, hard to reach areas for refinishing. Realistic weathering effects are easily achieved using the 260
The Model 260 will handle 220 grit, or finer abrasive materials. The 260 is made of high-impact Delran and precision metal parts. The tip is hardened steel. Badger's Aluminum Oxide Abrasive is specially ground to a 220 grit for use with the 260 Abrasive Gun and available in 12-Ounce (340 gram) and 5-pound (2.27 kilogram) jars.
The Model 260-1 Set includes: a hobby abrasive gun with attached 4-Ounce (120 millimeter) jar, air hose with compressor adaptor, and 12-Ounce (340 gram) net weight jar of aluminum oxide,Instruction Manual included. Proudly made in the USA.
- The Model 260 abrasive gun is made of a high-impact Delran and precision metal components with a hardened steel tip
- Simple single action design; press down on trigger to release abrasive; 220 grit aluminum oxide; will also accept finer abrasive materials
- Etches glass, preps wood and metal surfaces, and hard to reach areas for refinishing. Create realistic weathering effects on wood, plastic, glass
- Etched areas on glass can be enhanced with airbrush colors; air source required
- Badger Airbrushes are American Made; 1-Year warranty on manufacturer defects with a lifetime warranty on the PTFE needle bearing and any factory labor repairs