The 2020 provides the professional illustrator with an airbrush capable of producing the ultimate in fine line detail. It is more precise, more comfortable, and more reliable than any competitor. When fine line detail or the finest paint atomization for a “soft” spray pattern is required, SOTAR is the only choice. Finely pigmented properly reduced paints, water colors, inks, dyes, and low viscosity acrylics can be sprayed with the 2020. In acrylic case with pipette and instructions.
The elongated body maintains an efficient distance between trigger and paint reservoir. The trigger and back lever assemble easily thanks to our innovative “track and winged” design. The Sotar has a mounted 1/12 ounce color cup which allows for extended use before having to add color.
The fine (black) needle / nozzle will spray a "Hair” line to 3/4-inch (19 millimeter) spray pattern
The medium (white) needle / nozzle will spray a "pen" line to 1-inch (25 millimeter) spray pattern
The heavy (clear) needle / nozzle will spray a "pencil” line to 1 1/4 inch (31 millimeter) spray pattern.
- Designed with the a 1/12 ounce color cup allows for extended use before having to add color, is perfect for intricate detail work; the ideal airbrush for fine and commercial artists
- The SOTAR 20/20 airbrushes can spray finely pigmented, properly reduced paints, water colors, inks, dyes, and low viscosity acrylics
- Gravity feed, dual action, internal mix airbrush; The SOTAR was designed by an elite team of professional artists and illustrators. Micrometer setting allows user to preset desired spray pattern; Multi patented design including rear needle release
- Badger Airbrushes are American Made. One year warranty on mfg defects with a lifetime warranty on the PTFE needle bearing and any factory labor repairs.
- Airbrush comes in storage box Nathan Makris